Thursday, June 25, 2009

Facebook Etiquette

Ah Facebook. Doing it's best to destroy human relationships via social networking. I think Facebook is limiting us in our emotional relationships with people. Hell you don't even have to have a conversations anymore you can just shoot someone a text or a Facebook message! Breaking up!?! Why not let your significant other find out via Facebook! Our question of the day has more to with who you let see your Facebook.



Dear Fab,

My little cousin **** added me as a friend on facebook. I don't want that little kid seeing my shit is it okay to deny his ass?

Sincerely,

Doo Doo Philips



Dear Doo Doo,

I think it's absolutely OK to deny anyone you want from your Facebook page, it is after all your page. Although I might add that perhaps you shouldn't be posting things on Facebook that you wouldn't want someone to see.

Kiss kiss

Fab

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't the cousin just see a limited view profile.

    I do agree with Fab, if it's not appropriate for some to see, then it shouldn't be posted at all.

    ReplyDelete