Monday, June 15, 2009

Everyday is a catastrophe...no really.

I can sincerely say that nearly everyday of my life involves some sort of catastrophe. Most are minor, some are major, but nearly all of them drive me to drink, but that's a different blog. Last week, someone hit my car while it was parked and didn't leave a note, the 3rd floor started leaking into the 2nd floor, and I managed to overdraw my bank account. Meaning I only got about 3/4 of my paycheck this period (awesome). Oh oh I also need 2 new front tires! Ok enough about me, any questions anyone? There's a link to my email and I will happily post questions anonymously for you, or just tell me about your latest debacle.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the car issues. Sounds like bad car-ma....get it? Karma....car-ma...Oh hell.

    ReplyDelete