Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BLARGH!

Good Morning Sweater Monkeys! My weight lost quest took a major blow today with the addition of 2.8 lbs. ARGH! I blame mother nature and caramel Drumsticks.

Now on our question of the day:


Dear @AskAbFabAmy

I have captured several tasty-looking prefrosh, and have been looking for effective cooking methods. My oven will not accommodate a whole fresher, so I have been looking for some sort of outdoor cooking method. Can cats be trained to turn a spit? Also, what wine is an acceptable accompaniment to such a dish? I am assuming a red of some sort, but as I am serving long pig, might a white go better.

Thank you,
Starving on Second Floor




*snicker*

Thank you for making my day, Starving. I think the best method of cooking a pre-frosh is the clam bake method, in which you dig a really big pit, light some coals, and bury the frosh within. Wait several hours while enjoying some beach themed cocktails, dig up, and enjoy!

Kiss, Kiss
Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment