Wednesday, July 15, 2009

extra-martial affairs...

Today's questions comes via AIM from a good friend of mine. He asks:

If you were married to a professional athlete and he was on the road for half the year, and with groupies and temptations everywhere, would you let him sleep with women on the road? I'm asking b/c there's this woman that's married to an NBA player and she allows him 1 encounter on the road each season.

Yours,

Pablo Boner



Pablo,

This is a most interesting questions that certainly has a lot of variables to consider. It would really depend on the type of relationship I had with my husband. Now personally I do not share well with others and have a tendency toward jealousy and guilt (it's the Jew in me). I think even if I had my hubby's permission to sleep with someone else I would feel so overwhelming guilty I wouldn't be able to enjoy the act. Now I would hope my husband would feel the same way, but he's a man so that's out of the question. No, in fact I would feel betrayed if he cheated on me with some groupie. Plus, if he's a professional sports player doesn't he make enough money to fly me out to wherever he is for a quickie?

Kiss kiss,

Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment